Monday 8 August 2011

after a long silence.

Assalammualaikum warahmatullahibarakatuh.
wah , bulan ramadan bagi salam kene panjang sikit :P







Hey there. Miss me much? Erkk.

It's August people. And it's Ramadan already. A week of Ramadan. It has been exactly a week since my last update. My school life has been super great lately, so do my personal life. Super great sebab apa ? sebab dapat balik sekolah awal hehe. Walaupun awal kami 1.30 p.m , it's totally okay. bersyukur kan ? Then, balik straight going to bed and tidur ! It was the best thing of all hehe.  Petang , I do , yes , I do make some revision and also the homeworks. I've been trying to catch up on my studies now since my trial will be on the next month. How awesome.  Another great thing is berbuka puasa la of course hihi. Bila dapat berbuka, wah, makan tak hengat dunia haha. Tapi ingat jangan sumbat penuh sangat sampai tak boleh nak bangun tak boleh nak solat maghrib dan paling rugi bila tak larat nak solat terawih hehe. Jangan jadi macam saya semalam ponteng terawih gara gara melantak dengan banyak sekali. eh eh, tak tak. hehe. 



* Rasanya masih tak terlewat lagi kan nak wish Salam Ramadan kepada semua , hehe. May the prayers in this Holy month of Ramadan will brings you more faith , satisfaction and  Love towards Allah. May the mercy and blessings of the Almighty be with you. Insya-Allah.