Tuesday 7 June 2011

make up your mind , love isn't just in the air.

Assalammualaikum. 

I just wake up one day , and I knew ,
what I was never sure that I'm with you "

My heart keep on saying this. Why ? Don't ask me. Even I never sure of it.
Maybe long time ago, I hope you know that you were the one of the most important person in my life , for a long time. You were the person I thought about while listening to all this songs , maybe. The one who could make or break me . 

And you had my heart, but never bothered to do anything about it. 
Even you are not sure. Then so I am. We're both know the truth. 


Last night, I knew you were trying. Trying to make all things as before. I don't know. Maybe I'm just miss the way we used before. the way you talk to me, sharing all the stupid things. then, you made me laugh of some jokes of you , and I laughed stupidly by typing '' HAHAHAHAHAHAHA '' thousand times until you get bored. Get it ? But, that time I don't really care, what I know is, I'm happy with you.



I'm thinking it alone. I think love is the easiest thing in the world. Yarh, kau suka dia, then kau sayang dia, then kau cinta dia. Senang kan ? OH, itu bodoh. Siapa yang fikir sesenang mak bapak dia camtu, hmm, kembalilah ke jalan yang benar. 

You, I got the thickest layers of doubt, expectations, fear, and jealousy of you. Makes it complicated. 
Sorry, I don't believe the lie but I can't trust the truth. Am I annoying to you ?

Hey, you are not very sure what I'm talking about ? So do I am.  I just write what I'm thinking right now. I just don't want to mess up my mind. 




"All I want is someone who will stay , no matter how hard it is to be with me."

It is okay with you for me to say this ? Urghh , you will say , ITU SANGAT JIWANG , SYAHIRA. 
Yes. I know. HAHA. Ayat dewasa gilaaaaaaaa :D

I'm feeling much better now, thanks bloggie , for letting me writing down some of my thoughts here. maybe it's been awhile since I wrote down much of my thought in my old blog. I'm here to ease this uncomfortable feelings of mine. it feels like som much things in my mind , but I left it unsaid. So, that's all. Thanks for wasting your time here. I hope not. Hihi. Bubye :D

Now, what I need is splendid laughing hours with my mom :')






love is being who you are and how you act,
- me.