Saturday 4 June 2011

they are

Assalammualaikum and hello people :') 

I don't have much words to say. I'm trying to update my blog , actually. Yarh, at least an entry. But, you know,  I don't have much time. But, yes, at least  I'm trying to put an effort for this blog. Okay guys, chill then. 

The point is, what I'm going to write about ? Okay. Just a very random entry about me and my friends. 

Last Thursday , we went out to Curve. Watched this movie, Kung Fu Panda 2. It was awesome !
 We had a great day too ! Met my AliahAijLeeIda and not forgotten Siti also !  and yarh, Kak Mira too. Hihi. You got such a great talent to drift sehingga buat kami berpusing pusing dalam kereta ! Ya, laju gilaa ! haha. 
Thanks to all of you for making my day ! Yarh since this is the last outing we had before taking our SPM's examination. Kan ?


CayaAijLeeLiahIda , Siti :') and KakMira , photographer. :D

till then, thank you :D