Thursday 21 July 2011

Week of my life.

Assalammualaikum.

I used to wonder , maybe I'm lucky to just breath in this world. I'm sure there's someone else feels the same out there. Now, I'm trying to feel calm again. But hey, have you ever feel that you're going in the wrong direction with your life something that you're pretty sure you're gonna get  fucked up later ? And there's pretty much nothing you can do about it ? Hmm. 


Sometimes I feel like I just want to run away but yeah , building you and everything back wasn't an easy thing. LOL.  Life is life and that's the part I live on for the past seventeen  years, I guess. Hmm.







Life is fine. Kinda busy with school thingy. Those extra classes after school are really really make me make me urrgghhh , guess what people ? Haha. But hey, I will NEVER  give a damn, people.  Eventhough it was freaking tiring, it was for our own sake. Facing our big day on November.  Oh anyway, I don't like the fact that there's some student who count over the exam , Mr.SPM. 
Huh. What a really a big day. 


P/S ; I got some trouble today. It was sound trouble. Kinda funny , people ?