Friday 26 August 2011

Random #2

assalamualaikum.

another random post.
hello, I had a rather boring day, but I prefer boring that tiring. so i skipped school today, ehehe. i'm a lazyass, i know. stayed home till 6pm and can't wait to have the iftar with my girlfriends. 



bored till death, 
I'm not sleepy. Currently, I do keep listening to jiwang jiwang songs. haha, semua pengaruh rakan sebaya. dan sekarang , group kami semua dah jadi minah jiwang karat. haha. hari hari nak nyanyi lagu jiwang kat sekolah. sometimes, lagu hindustan, lagu nasyid. Lagu korea dah jarang sangat nak nyanyi. But, I like it and  it doesn't matter much to me sebab sebelum sebelum neh pun, saya dah lama berkecimpung dalam bidang jiwang karat-mengarat neh pung hihi.


By the way,  I dont mind if people don't read my blog much. For some of my friends who does, I love you. hihi.
Because here, I'm blogging  just wanna to express myself , not to impress anyone. So, chill. Byebye.