Sunday 9 October 2011

You should pay attention.




Stayed up late last night, till 2 a.m something.
Woke up early in the morning, hearing the buzzing sound that my phone made by vibrating under my pillow. 
As loud as I wanted to curse who's been on earth calling me early in the morning and obviously interrupting my sleeping schedule. Looking at my phone screen, and suddenly I went nuts. Like I wanna jump high over heels, haha.

But still. I kept denying the feeling of being happy when it's obvious that I'm loving what I am now.
I seem to be happy but there's still many unsolved things that went through my mind.

My heart says, maybe I shouldn't talk to you anymore.

Maybe we shouldn't talk, text, befriend, or anything. Let's pretend we don't know each other. Let's pretend I never like you and you don't know bout that. Let's pretend you never know me. Let's pretend that my name isn't written on your life dictionary at all. Or just erase MakcikSyarira on your phone. Maybe your life will be so much better without knowing me. And maybe this is the wisest decision I've ever made. Pretend. Mark my words.