Thursday 20 October 2011

Wishing you the best and goodbye for a while.





Ignore the tulisan buruk above.
So, to all SPM-ers , hihi , goodluck guys. Another 24 days more to go. Okay, saya takut sangat. So, dalam masa sebulan neh, dengan dukacitanya dimaklumkan bahawa saya tidak akan meng-update blog saya. Huwaaaaaaaaaaa . Dah, cukup. Tak payah touching sangat. Takde sapa nak kesah okay. Grr.

Oh bytheway to my new followers, a load of thanks following my boring blog. Ada jugak yang sudi follow or followed back kat blog neh. Haha. Kalau ada masa, I will catch up you guys back , okay. I will back after I've done with my exam , insya-Allah. And guys, pray for me okay. Again, goodluck to all SPM's candidates out there. Wishing you all the best of the best ever. Hihi.


Byebye. I love you guys. 
And I'm gonna missing you so damn much , my dearest blog !